Important note to participants (Claims Due):
First Quarter (January 1, 2018 through March 31, 2018) claims due by April 30, 2018
Second Quarter (April 1, 2018 through June 30, 2018) claims due by July 31, 2018
Third Quarter (July 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018) claims due by October 31, 2018
Fourth Quarter (October 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018) claims due by January 31, 2019
How it works
The Elkay Diamond Design Showroom Consultant SPIFF Program helps you earn more money. Every time you sell an Elkay sink or accessory from the 2018 featured product list, you can earn extra dollars. Customers get top quality, leading-edge products, and Showroom Consultants have the opportunity to earn more money. Be sure to take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity!
Sell an Elkay Sink and you can earn $10 for a small single (25" wide and less), $15 for a large single bowl (larger than 25" wide) or $15 per select double bowl sink.
Sell an Elkay Faucet and you can earn $15 (does not include Everyday Faucets)
Sell an Elkay Accessory and you can earn $5 per accessory (excludes strainers).
Sell an Elkay water dispensers unit and you can earn $75 per unit (cabinets not included).
Earn $20 for every Elkay Quartz™ Dual Mount or Undermount sinks (excludes ADA) you sell from January 1, 2018 till March 31, 2018!!!
There is no limit to how much you can earn.
Forms:2018 Q1 Claim Form (January 1 - March 31, 2018)
2018 Q2 Claim Form (April 1 - June 30, 2018)
- Program Dates: January 1, 2018 through March 31, 2018.
- Customer purchase date must reflect program dates in order to receive full credit.
- You must be registered in the Elkay Diamond Design Showroom Consultant Program to qualify for cash rewards.
- Products must be purchased through Elkay.
- Authorized Spiff sales must be the result of direct in-showroom activity between the dedicated showroom consultant and the consumer. The consultant is required to have an active role in purchase process for each claimed sale. This program does not apply to any builder, developer, multi-unit project, or internet sale.
- Any fraudulent or inaccurate claims will result in the cancellation of the program for the entire showroom.
- Elkay reserves the right to change or cancel the program at anytime without notice.
- Please fill out the Claim Form.
- Attach copies of sales invoices. Each sales invoice must include the following:
- Invoice number
- Customer ship date
- Customer name, address and phone number
- Product sold by model and price
- First Quarter (January 1, 2018 through March 31, 2018) claims due by April 30, 2018
- Second Quarter (April 1, 2018 through June 30, 2018) claims due by July 31, 2018
- Third Quarter (July 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018) claims due by October 31, 2018
- Fourth Quarter (October 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018) claims due by January 31, 2019
Checks will be issued within two weeks of claim receipt.